top of page

Connected Women Vietnam

Public·14 members

Today: Al Ain - Nasaf live online 21/02/2024 Streaming

6 days ago — In a highly anticipated showdown on the football pitch, Nasaf Qarshi is set to clash with Al-Ain in a thrilling match-up as part of the AFC ...

Dortmund, who led 2-0 and 3-2, had only themselves to blame as they failed to close the gap to the top, staying four points behind Leipzig in third place. Dortmund, having won their previous three league games, looked to be cruising to victory when Julian Weigl fired in to give them the lead in the 23rd minute. Whilst Wigan hardly came into the season expecting to fight at the top end of the Championship, their performances in it so far have been disappointing. Indeed, the side find themselves second bottom and 3 points short of safety, after taking just 17 points from 21 outings. Clasico' into doubt. Real's concerns were eased by the medical report released by the club on Wednesday, which stated Hazard had a bruised right ankle although it did not say how long he would be sidelined. Newspaper Marca said the 100 million euro ($110. Alaves on Saturday but would be back for Real's following game at home to Espanyol on Dec. Liverpool want £60m Werner The Mirror believe that Liverpool are interested in Timo Werner. The 23-year-old German international has 18 goals in 17 appearances in the Bundesliga for RB Leipzig this season, and the European Champions will face competition for the player from Chelsea. Liverpool’s Xherdan Shaqiri is wanted by Roma on loan until the end of the season but he is unlikely to leave. Tottenham have been able to put their embarrassing 7-2 defeat to Bayern Munich in matchweek 2 behind them with big consecutive wins over Crvena zvezda, winning the home tie 5-0 before going to Belgrade and beating the Serbian outfit 4-0. They come into this match with Olympiakos with Jose Mourinho at the helm and they'll know a win here would be enough to see them qualify for the knockout stages before the much anticipated return game against Munich. Athletic Bilbao vs Eibar predictions for Saturday’s tea-time La Liga fixture at San Mames. Can Athletic Bilbao bolster their fine home record this season against an Eibar side that have lost their last four matches? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Hammarby are on the crest of a wave and Ibrahimovic can help them ride it, so there is palpable excitement in Stockholm. In southern Sweden on the other hand, there is a palpable sense of betrayal. Malmo supporters had hoped that when Ibrahimovic returned to Sweden it would be with the club that raised him. Instead, Malmo are left looking at a giant statue of their former hero outside their ground, while he prepares for life off the pitch by investing in one of their rivals. Subs: Neymar 6, Sarabia 8, Draxler 6. KEY STATS Madrid are in the knockout stage for the 23rd consecutive season. Benzema’s goals were the first that PSG had conceded in the Champions League this season. Only Raul, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have scored more Champions League goals that Benzema. Media playback is not supported on this device BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2020: Sam Kerr profile Ferguson: "She is really unpredictable. She is great in the air and has pace. I have seen a level of maturity in the last year as Aussie captain. Australia deeply under performed at the World Cup but she still popped up and scored five goals and the great players do that. Smith: "I think there is so much still to come from her. The away side perhaps gave their opponents too much respect and a first-half Pukki chance - when he got in behind the defence only for his shot to be pushed behind by Lloris - highlighted that opportunities were there against the Spurs defence. They finally became more adventurous after Pukki's goal, pushing for a winner themselves, and can count themselves unfortunate not to have come away with a result. United, who are currently on a winter break, travel to Spain on Saturday to prepare for their next Premier League match at Chelsea on Feb. Midfielder Scott McTominay (knee) and defender Axel Tuanzebe (thigh), who have not played since December, will join the rest of the squad as they continue their recovery. Genk have not had the best of runs lately, and they will be hoping for some reprieve when they host RB Salzburg in Group E of the UEFA Champions League. Heading to the game, Genk have managed just one point and are bottom of the group, while Salzburg have four points and placed third. Genk are technically out of contention for a place in the second round and a realistic target for them is the Europa League. Chelsea are short-priced favourites to win this game but aren't in the best of form. They are third in this group but a win would take them into the last sixteen. A draw would require Valencia to lose to Ajax. Lille are bottom of the group and conceded seven goals away from home in this group. The suggested bet here is to go for over 2.5 goals to be scored. For me, this is match who will bring few goals tonight in Dutch Cup and in this moment, I think that, at least three, are more than ok and real option. Feyenoord is of course, huge favorite and team who in this moment can beat almost all rivals in this country. They are in excellent form and they are easy scored almost on average three goals in few last weeks, against all rivals. NAC Breda is team who is also in good form, but they are team from second division and they are just not have chances in this duel. I automatically I expected the video assistant referee to come in," he said. He's probably thought: 'We have the technology in place. Why do we need to make a decision?' and that is the fundamental flaw. Technology is there to help, it is not there to make the final decision. The VAR has let the referee Michael Oliver down. If he had checked the goal, we would not be talking about it now. Referees can make mistakes; the VAR can't, because he has all the evidence there. Sarri substituted his star man in back-to-back Serie A games – much to Ronaldo’s displeasure – although they went on to win on both occasions. It was quickly played down as much ado about nothing, a combination of the player’s passion and the manager’s way of asserting authority over his squad during the early part of his tenure. Today is going to be a very exciting football match. Two teams are facing each other in this Serie A match in Italy: AC Milan vs Sampdoria. Both teams have played recently with results to follow, so the outcome of this game can be unpredictable. However, I find it interesting to place a bet on over 2.5 goals. Milan have 21 points in their last 17 games while Sampdoria have 15 points in their last 17 games, Both teams have problems in defense. Sampdoria has won half of its last 2 games on the road while losing the remainder. I think it will be an offensive match and it will be over 2.5. We have to) prepare, play good, better, be as close as possible, play the knockout (cup competitions) and prepare for next season. Next season will be here and, hopefully, we can do better. Asked whether it was now tough after two title-winning years to motivate his team for the more modest goal of qualifying for the Champions League, Guardiola said: "The best motivation is to try to play good, win games, that's the best". Over 3.5 goals were produced in three of Vizela’s last five matches as well as in two of Benfica’s last four outings, making our final score prediction of 3-1 look even more realistic. Benfica average over two goals per game away from home in the Primeira Liga this season, so shouldn’t have too much of an issue scoring three goals against a side sitting two divisions below them. Both teams have scored in 40% of Benfica’s away games in the Primeira Liga and if they do rotate their squad as expected then Vizela’s chances of getting on the scoreboard will also increase. The north London club have faced the Greeks on four separate seasons in the Champions League group stages this decade, with both teams winning four games apiece. Meanwhile, Manchester United have also faced Club Brugge in recent years, beating them 7-1 on aggregate in the Champions League play-off round in 2015-16. Well there is just no way to compare this two teams. Levadia are among the best teams at the league for sure and they will fight for the title alongside Flora and Kalju. They were trashed at their previous match against Flora with 4-0 so they will want to get back on track right now. Trans Narva on the other hand are the weakest Inc at the league currently. They are at the bottom with only 2 pts and overall of 0 - 2 - 6 ; 6 - 13 which speaks for itself. There is huge quality gap between this two teams . Liverpool celebrate after their win over Sheffield UnitedGetty Images TALKING POINT Nothing can stop Liverpool now. With the single goal of that first Premier League title in sight, there is simply no stopping this relentless Liverpool side now, regardless of what nervous fans will tell you. Now, it is simply a matter of how many points. let's take a look at the Algerian division 2 where annaba will be hosting drb tadjenanet fc at stade du. The hosts are 6th on the log after 15 matches they've won four of their last five matches losing once scoring 9 goals in that process. The visitors on the other hand are 10th on the table with 18 points there recent form has been poor with no wins in there last five matches conceding 6 goals in that period. This promises to be a hard match but the host have an excellent form at home and I see them winning this clash Gramlich, who died in 1988, had been president when Frankfurt won their only German league title in 1959 and reached the European Cup final in 1960. We are convinced that the facts, that played at the time of his being named honorary president. Fischer said. An honorary president, no matter how positive his contribution to the club, must also be morally and ethically a role model for the youth, the membership and society. I know he's loved by City fans and appreciated far beyond Etihad Stadium, but I'm still not sure he quite gets all the wider accolades he deserves for what he's brought to English football since he arrived in 2010," said former City defender Micah Richards. Media playback is not supported on this device Bournemouth 1-3 Man City: Pep Guardiola says David Silva is 'one of the best' after his 400th appearance for City in August 2019 Other things to look out forWill Liverpool finish the season with another record? Jurgen Klopp's runaway leaders are in the hunt for the biggest title-winning points margin. Gerrard figured out how to cut their supply and negate their impact. This was surely the biggest day of his managerial career. There's been talk about Celtic being a tired bunch of players and there's some - but only some - merit in that. Last season only Derby's Richard Keogh played more minutes for club and country than Callum McGregor, and this season McGregor has played more minutes than any other player in the world (3,714 minutes across 42 games). Did you know? In 1994-95, Schmeichel became the first goalkeeper to record 20 clean sheets in a Premier League season, a total that wouldn't be broken until 2004-05 by Petr Cech (24). Clubs: Blackburn, NewcastleOn sheer weight of goals alone, Alan Shearer has no Premier League equal. The English forward scored 260 in 441 games for Blackburn and Newcastle between 1992 and 2006. During his career, Shearer made two record-breaking British transfers. The English, Northern Irish and Scottish Football Associations said in a statement http://www. Monday that they are also restricting the headers for 12 to 16-year-olds at grassroots level with immediate effect. The heading guidelines follow last year's publication of Football's Influence on Lifelong Health and Dementia Risk (FIELD) study undertaken by Glasgow University, which found former professionals were at more risk of dementia. You can vote for your preferred option lower down on this page. Clubs at every level are at risk'Coronavirus - what's the state of play in Europe's major leagues? Should the Premier League season restart?Danny Murphy: Protecting people's health is more important than anything in this world right now, but there will come a time when football starts again. If there is a safe way of doing it, and it is behind closed doors and it can be broadcast, then I don't think everyone has realised how big an impact, and how much of a feel-good factor that can bring to people around the country - to give them something to watch, to follow, and enjoy. Before the Sunderland game [his first Newcastle start] I was just so nervous. I thought I could deal with all the attention I was getting because of the transfer fee but it affected me and I couldn't control a bag of cement. I was shocking. He walked up to me the Thursday before the game and said 'by the way, you're starting Saturday, so you best get your head around it'. I just thought 'no manager in the world right now would do that'. With only one side coming into this game with any kind of positive feeling around them, backing Flamengo on the Draw No Bet line looks like an excellent way to play as far as the betting is concerned.. Palmeiras have looked on the beach in recent weeks and with Flamengo unbeaten in a huge 26 games, winning 21 times in the process, we fancy them to run out comfortable 2-0 winners. Table toppers Chelsea thrashed Birmingham 6-0 while Manchester City won 5-0 at Bristol City and Manchester United beat Brighton 4-0. Everton, meanwhile, beat Tottenham 3-1 while last season's champions Arsenal saw off Liverpool 1-0. There were a number of standout performances this matchday and here are three of the best. Al-Ain vs Nasaf Qarshi live score, H2H and lineups Al-Ain Nasaf Qarshi live score (and video online live stream) starts on 21 Feb 2024 at 16:00 UTC time at Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium stadium, Al Ain city, ... Paper Round’s view: Shaw only has himself to blame. He has had three managers to convince over his worth, and from Louis van Gaal onwards there have been concerns over his weight and commitment. With Solskjaer looking to move on players who don’t show the requisite talent and steel it is probably time to move on Shaw, who has wasted his opportunity one season after the next. The hosts know that they need to inspire a run of form following O’Neill’s arrival. Not all of the fans are happy with the move, while his decision for job share for the next four months is also a concern. On the bright side, Wigan look perfectly set for a defeat here. There is a two-point gap between these sides and there is a fair amount of similarity between them at present. Both have won their last two league games after losing the two played before. For Energetik, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster season to date. They won their first three league games, lost the next three and then won two in a row. Nasaf vs Al Ain live match 14 February 2024 TV 7 days ago — Al Ain scores and fixtures - follow Al Ain livescore, results, fixtures and match details on Livesport.com. Could be a tight win just with 3-0, as I watched Sputnik a club which belongs to the top half of the league table play at home with Mikashevichi in their opening game and they were fully on attack in the first half even though they took just a 1-0 lead after 45 minutes. Still in the second half of the game they were more passive and only late in the game made it 2-0 to cover my -1.5 AH bet on them. But Khimik is a weaker opponent in fact they are bottom in the league so far. Norwich City will host AFC Bournemouth for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the main outsiders in this campaign. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I believe, the visitors have a real chance to get all three points. They tend to score a goal. Also, we have Norwich who's is worst team in this league. I do not think, the hosts will have advantage on the home field. They have a very weak defense. As things stand, they have a very difficult task in this game. My pick - Bournemouth to win. Goal!Posted at 64' Own Goal by Christophe Berra, Heart of Midlothian. Rangers 3, Heart of Midlothian 0. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Connor Goldson (Rangers) header from the centre of the box is too high following a corner. Lionel Messi: Gary Lineker on football's 'bewildering talent'Restart: BBC to show Bournemouth v Crystal Palace, Norwich v EvertonWe have a multitude of things to sort out that seem insignificant, but are actually very important. We have been left short of time and this causes us a lot of stress. That said, we are keen to return even though at first it will all feel a bit strange for everyone, because without a crowd the atmosphere will be lost. Sarmiento Junin is in the better form, and position at the league table of this team, is showing their good time, in front of this clash. Mendoza is good at their home, and are hard to lose points, but they are facing very tough rival, which could play with a lot and low scored goals. A major problem for the hosts is their recent poor form in front of goal. They kicked off with their attacking approach paying off, but things are looking bleak after five goals in six games. To make things worse, their problems at the back continue. QPR haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last 23 league games – they last had a longer run without a shutout in a club-record run of 40 between May 1968 and April 1969. If you strip everything back, there is only one reason for the Premier season to carry on - money. It is all down to that. There is a clamour and desperation to keep things going as long as possible because the clubs want the TV money and they have realised the implications if they don't get it. It has been suggested that Sky won't ask for their share back, but a large proportion of the money is from the overseas rights. With the game just four minutes old, the Hammers fired the ball to Antonio straight from the back. It was played wide to Jarrod Bowen, who delivered the cross for the lone striker to fire his second goal in as many games into the roof of the net, after Lascelles failed to clear the danger. The second goal was equally reliant on instinct as Soucek reacted quickest to smash the rebound past Dubravka after Declan Rice's powerful header clattered off the crossbar from a corner. I see absolutely at least four goals in this match from France League 1 and that is more than real option. So, it is the fact that home team is maybe not in ideal form and that could see anyone who is watch their few last matches. They are lost, for a example, against Dortmund in Germany 2-1 and later, team is had problems and in League 1, after 4-4 and 4-2 win against Bordeaux. They are beat Dijon 6-1 in Cup two weeks ago, so I believe still that this match will be similar. I see plenty of goals here. Odds on over in this match from Belarusian reserve league is pretty good and I will surely try this option, that is clear. So, Energetik BGU Res. is team who is in last round in this league lost match 0-3, while in duel before that one, they are played just 1-1. Minsk Rest on the other side is team who is playing similar and efficient. 2-2, 1-3 and 1-3, is this team played in last three matches in this league, so for me it is pretty real to expect plenty of goals and this time. I will try that, really.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page