top of page

Connected Women Vietnam

Public·29 members

Livestream: Sparta Prague vs Galatasaray Live TV 22 February 2024

2 hours ago — Galatasaray vs Sparta Praha Live Score and Live Stream Galatasaray ... Sparta Prague Galatasaray #Live'Stream (TV) 2/22/2024 před 4 hodinami ...

'Correct Score' players can try a 4-1 win for the hosts, who've had no problem scoring multiple goals against weak sides. The visitors have conceded four goals in two of their last five on the road, as well in five of their away games overall this term, though they have scored a single goal in three of their last five and in five of their last eight. Moreover, Stanley have conceded exactly once in three of their last five at Crown Ground. Galatasaray - Sparta Prague Live - Europa League Dec 19, 2023 — The match starts at 17:45 on 15 February 2024. Catch the latest Galatasaray and Sparta Prague news and find up to date Europa League standings, ... Posted at 53' Rachel Rowe (Reading Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 52' Foul by Beth England (Chelsea Women). Posted at 52' Jo Potter (Reading Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 47' Attempt missed. Ji So-Yun (Chelsea Women) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. FIFA said in a statement that its 70th Congress, where delegations from all 211 of its member national associations are due to meet, will take place in Addis Ababa on Sept. Two Europa League matches postponed due to coronavirus Cycling, MotoGP, Tennis, Football, Olympic qualifiers - how coronavirus is affecting sport "Numerous international bodies and public health authorities have advised against the organisation of international events," the statement said. BookingPosted at 90'+5' Allan McGregor (Rangers) is shown the yellow card. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Kilmarnock 2, Rangers 1. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Kilmarnock. Conceded by Connor Goldson. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Kilmarnock. Connor Johnson replaces Eamonn Brophy. Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Kilmarnock 2, Rangers 1. Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. England's winter tour of Sri Lanka has been postponed and the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) announced no domestic cricket would be played until at least the end of May. The Sunday Times said high-profile centrally contracted England players were expected to take cuts of as much as 200,000 pounds ($245,000) from their 1 million pounds per year earnings. To get that connection, it was was an unbelievable volley. Wright: "It was a goal we haven't seen before and we have not seen it since. That is why he has to be recognised for the audacity of the goal. With the right foot you could easily get it wrong, but he adjusted himself in the air. Ryan Giggs: Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United (FA Cup)14 April 1999 With the semi-final poised at 1-1, and just 11 minutes of extra time remaining, Ryan Giggs took on the entire Arsenal defence, jinking past four defenders before smashing the ball past a helpless David Seaman to send his side through. Of course it’s perfectly normal for him to be involved in transfer speculation after his performances with Leicester City this season. However, we have no interest in this discussion. Both club and Caglar are looking to continue with each other. He is only focusing on the remaining of the season. Emery's guest lecture cancelled due to online abuse Unai Emery has been forced to pull out of a guest lecture slot at a London football university after its announcement was greeted with online abuse. The Ukraine international has always denied links with far-right groups. A date for the second half of the game, which was abandoned on 15 December, has not yet been set. A Spanish Football Federation statement said the fixture had been abandoned because of "banners and chants" aimed at Zozulya, 30, by one section of Rayo supporters. It was the first time in Spanish football that a match has been abandoned because of offensive chanting. It was a strange move in the summer as former Amiens manager Christophe Pélissier dropped down a league to take charge of Lorient but the work he has done so far has been fantastic. One thing that he has done particularly well with has been les Merlus' home form. Towards the end of Micku00e4el Landreau's tenure at the club, Lorient's performances at the Stade du Moustoir began to dwindle with them winning just four of their final twelve home matches last season. At the moment Lorient are on a run of six straight wins at home with Ligue 1 Brest even being put to the sword in the previous round of the cup. This will have to be something Paris are wary of. No Tajik club have reached the Asian Champions League group stages either, with Istiklol beaten by Saudi Arabia's Al-Ahli in the competition's West Region playoff round in January. A Tajik Football Federation (FFT) official told Reuters it hopes the popularity of the league grows in the coming weeks and would gladly discuss offers for broadcasting deals with sports networks in foreign countries. In October, a study commissioned by the Football Association and the Professional Footballers' Association found that former footballers are approximately three and a half times more likely to die from neurodegenerative disease than the general population. Football's governing bodies are now set to introduce new guidelines in youth football. The English FA suggests a restriction in the amount of heading by under-18 players in training, while the Scottish FA is set to ban under-12s heading the ball during training. Jimenez, with seven goals in the past nine Wolves games, also produced a bright display. His excellent surge and cross from the right would have resulted in Wolves' second had Jonny kept his composure with keeper David Martin to beat. The former Benfica player also should have done better with his strike, from Traore's through-ball, which was beaten away by the Hammers keeper. Vitoria Setubal vs Vitoria Guimaraes predictions for Sunday's match in the Primeira Liga. Mid-Table Vitoria Setubal play host to European hopefuls Vitoria Guimaraes in the Primeira Liga this weekend and we are expecting a close and competitive ninety minutes between the pair. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Ocotal are on losing run of four matches in League and lost last two home matches as well. They just have two wins from last 13 Clausura matches this season. Ocotal also conceded two goals each in the last two home matches. On the other hand, sabanas Defeated Real Madrid in the last game at home but they are winless at this season from last five away matches. Two of the last three head to head matches between these two teams finished in Draw and less than 3 goals scored in the last three head to head matches. Expecting Draw . Cynically speaking, that would benefit clubs that are currently in danger of relegation, and there could be a temptation for some clubs already in the top four to call the whole thing off to make sure they are in the Champions League for next season. That would come as a huge blow to Liverpool though, who have waited three decades to lift the Premier League trophy. Liverpool are 23 points clear of second-placed Manchester City, whom they face at Etihad Stadium at 20:15 BST on Thursday. City will be strong next season, [Manchester] United will be strong next season, Chelsea will be strong," Klopp said. It's obvious City is an outstanding team, United is in outstanding shape and Chelsea is in a really good shape and doing some interesting business. City will give Liverpool players a guard of honour before the match. Altyn Asyr are unbeaten in their last five games. They have won their last two games against strong teams like Ashgabat (2nd place) and Ahal (3rd place).They will face Balkan who have only won against energetik and lost the other five league games this season. In their previous match encounters Altyn Asyr have won their last six games against Balkan. In contrast, Everton were so well disciplined and organised in their draw with Liverpool on Sunday. They should have too much nous for Norwich. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Aitch's prediction: 1-1 Wolves v Bournemouth (18:00 BST)Bournemouth concede a lot of goals and right now they don't look like scoring any. They were quite free-scoring for a while under Eddie Howe but that seems to have stopped, and it looks like they have found themselves in a bit of a mess at the worst possible time. WEDNESDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Mbappe wants out of PSG and Real Madrid are waiting - Euro Papers01:34 12:05 - Lampard: Ancelotti can manage anywhere Frank Lampard had kind words to say about his former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti after he was sacked by Napoli last night. Video - Lampard: Ancelotti can manage anywhere in the world00:17 11:45 - Richarlison has found his dog Thank goodness for that. I got the call and went to see Villa's chief executive Keith Wyness in his office. I was suited and booted and was ready to go down to London for my medical, but it never got that far. Keith told me the deal was off. He said I was too vital to the team in the dressing room, and said: 'I know your situation with your knee. You are not going to start for us, but we want you as a back-up centre-half. It is at times like that you realise that there are some decisions in your career that are not yours to take, but I was not as disappointed about that as when the Inter move fell through. Chelsea reportedly pushed hard to bring the 26-year-old in during the January transfer window but they were unable to do so. Football latest updates - Bournemouth contact PL over 'sarky' Moss conduct Manchester United confident of signing £120m Sancho - Paper Round However they have now agreed a transfer for the summer with the club needing to agree personal terms with the player ahead of the move. It was very, very difficult. I am very careful of my weight. Even now, I weigh myself pretty much every day. I have done that since the start of my career. My weight had been up and down a little bit and when you put on two, three or four kilos you are a different player, so I took something to make me go to the toilet more. UEFA Europa League The official site of UEFA Europa League 2023/2024. Visit now for information such as news, stats, videos, player and club information and much more. In the past 5 games between these two sides here at this stadium no matter which team won the game or if it ended up in a draw the both teams scoring yes always happened, and both restarted the season with 2 wins from 2 games scoring plenty of goals on the way as the hosts won with 4-0 last round away at Jableh, while prior to that they defeated Al-Shorta as well at home but earlier this season when they played away at Hitting the game ended up in a 1-1 draw and they will find it hard to keep a clean sheet here. Guadalupe and Limon will face each other in the upcoming match in the Primera Division in Costa Rica. Guadalupe this season have the following results: 5W, 6D and 4L. Meanwhile Limon have 4W, 2D and 9L. This season both these teams already had some high scoring matches. Champions Liverpool ended their campaign in style by coming from behind to beat Newcastle 3-1, while runners-up Manchester City thrashed bottom side Norwich 5-0. Manchester United beat Leicester 2-0 to clinch a Champions League place and deny the Foxes a spot in Europe's elite club competition next season, with Chelsea finishing fourth after a 2-0 win over Wolves. At the bottom, Bournemouth's five-year top-flight stay ended despite a 3-1 victory at Everton, with Watford also going down after a 3-2 loss at Arsenal, but Aston Villa's priceless point at West Ham keeps them up. Bodo are league leaders with max points 9 out of 3 games same as Molde but they have scored more goals 13 total as they first won with 4-2 away at Viking, followed by a 6-1 hammering of Haugesund at home and a 3-2 win away from home at top Norwegian club usually Rosenborg. While last season they finished on 2nd place in the league as they could not keep up the pace with the title winners from Model, but this season they seem even more motivated to be winning the title. What does bode well for the hosts is that they've not conceded many goals at this venue, shipping only seven, which gives them the joint-second-best defensive record in the division. If they can spread the goals that they score out a bit more evenly, then a top-six finish is theirs. A shock domestic 2-0 home defeat to Willem II on Friday will surely have refocused Ajax and they should be able to snap back to their best here, given they were in excellent form prior to said defeat, going on a run of 11 wins from 13 outings whilst scoring an average of 3.41 goals a game in the process. Serbia striker Mitrovic should have added to his tally in the second half but headed a good chance over before turning provider late on, setting up Tom Cairney to slot home Fulham's third. Relive Tuesday's EFL action Rams keeper Roos was hesitant to come off his line for both of Fulham's close-range goals but made fine stops from Kamara, Cavaleiro and Mitrovic to prevent Derby's margin of defeat being greater. No-one at Chelsea's academy has got into the first team since John Terry," he pleaded. I'm staying at Chelsea," the teenage Mount asserted, giving no consideration to his father's suggestion that he should, perhaps, take advantage of the interest several other top clubs were showing in him. I've been here since I was six; it's my club. I will play first-team football here. If he hadn't learned to kick a ball," Tony Mount tells BBC Sport. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Ashley Fletcher (Middlesbrough) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Rudy Gestede. Posted at 87' Offside, Middlesbrough. Jonny Howson tries a through ball, but Lukas Nmecha is caught offside. Posted at 86' Corner, Middlesbrough. Conceded by Marek Rodák. And yet United's keeper somehow allowed it to escape his grasp after getting both hands to it. It was a failure of concentration and technique. Youngster Brandon Williams was at fault for gifting the ball to Mount while Victor Lindelof was too easily brushed aside by Giroud - but ultimate responsibility lay with De Gea. Even before that recent error at Spurs, the Spain international was responsible for Dominic Calvert-Lewin's goal in the 1-1 draw at Everton, dawdling over a clearance before hitting it against the striker. How will Watford react after that win over Manchester United? They are still bottom but definitely showed signs they could fight their way out of the bottom three. Away form has only produced one win though but it will be interesting to see how they play. United are far higher than they expected to be at this stage of the season but still lack consistency at home. There aren't usually many goals at home though and the tip here is for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match. Assisted by Iker Muniain with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 90'+1' Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona). Posted at 90'+1' Mikel Vesga (Athletic Club) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Hand ball by Óscar De Marcos (Athletic Club). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Gerard Piqué (Barcelona) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Behind the front two it was a disciplined and well-organised display, with Mee and James Tarkowski superb at the heart of defence, married with a tenacious midfield display from Jack Cork and Ashley Westwood. Back-to-back wins mean Burnley move level on points with 10th-placed Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Everton and Newcastle - all five teams locked on 30 points. Man of the match - Ben Mee (Burnley) Alongside assisting Wood’s goal, Mee made the most clearances in the game (nine). THE FULL STORY 09:05 - Can Jose back up big talk? Jose Mourinho hit all the right notes in his first press conference as Tottenham manager. But did he really mean it? THE WARM-UP Jose MourinhoGetty Images 09:00 - Good morning! Jose's back! And there's plenty of other stuff going on in the world of football too as the Premier League recommences this weekend following the international break. I was at a non-league team called Little Common," Legge recalls. I'd gone up for a header in training and as I came down I got light-headed. I lost all control of my body and fell back. Luckily for me the manager, who had a daughter with epilepsy, knew how to deal with me. I woke up with all the players around me. An ambulance came and I spent the night in hospital. On Saturday, Legge will lead League Two Port Vale out at holders Manchester City in the FA Cup third round (17:31 GMT). The home team Paderborn will be meeting today with koln and this game we have seen it that this two teams are very used of scoring many goals as per looking at the last meeting they have being together and so this has and us to give me this game an over of 1.5 total goals in this game Esteli finished second in the regular season, only ahead of Diriangen on goal difference. That first leg win extended their unbeaten record to five games with only one defeat in the last 11. Their home record is impressive with no losses in the last nine and that was to league winners Managua. Their defensive record on home soil is even better. The hosts aren't the only ones who're having a tough season. By their own standards, Lyon have under-performed this term. They've got the quality to do the business, but they've had real problems being consistent as a recent lack of back-to-back wins suggests. Lyon haven't won two games in a row in over a month. With Rooney behind much of the Rams' best work, Rodak reacted superbly to keep out a flicked effort from Tom Lawrence and a shot by Matt Clarke on the stretch, before later pushing an angled Lawrence drive around the post. He was only beaten when Rooney cheekily chipped in his penalty after Ream was adjudged to have used his hand to prevent Martyn Waghorn from going through. However, after Mitrovic's opportunistic equaliser, Rodak then prevented Derby from finding a winner with a brilliant diving stop to keep out Max Bird's drive from 12 yards before diving backwards to palm away a late bundling effort by Curtis Davies from close range. The visitors have conceded in 77% of their away Championship games this term, while their last three matches have all finished without a clean sheet. Meanwhile, Blackpool have also seen both teams score in each of their last three matches. On top of that, the hosts come into this clash with both teams finding the net in eight of their last 10 games across all competitions. Polster 'not leaving Rangers now'Defoe injury could alter Rangers' plansGerrard is also poised to meet with sporting director Ross Wilson to decide if they need to bring in extra striking cover because Jermain Defoe suffered a calf injury after opening the scoring on Wednesday. Hagi, born in Turkey, signed for Genk from Romanian top-flight outfit Viitorul Constanta for £4m last summer. The attacking midfielder, capped 10 times for his country, had returned to Romania to help Viitorul finish third last season after two years with Fiorentina during which he made two appearances for the Italian side. Cristiano Ronaldo (86%), Roy Keane (86%), Paul Scholes (85%), Peter Schmeichel (84%), Gary Neville (83%) and Rio Ferdinand (82%) also strolled into your United XI. Cech, Drogba, Lampard and Terry stroll it for Chelsea Here is the team you selected from Chelsea's Premier League winnersThere was not a lot to argue about in the Chelsea XI selection, with goalkeeper Petr Cech the most-selected player, being picked in 98% of teams, and John Terry (97%), Didier Drogba (97%) and Frank Lampard (97%) also in almost every team. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. For today I will take this game between Levski and Ludogorets for Bulgarian Cup. This is a quarter final for this cup. For me this is a very nice bet for today because for home team will be very hard to get some of this game. They have a lot of problems financially and I think they not have chance today. They not win last for games. The guest team have just three wins last few games and I think they will be very motivated to take a win here and I will take win for them.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page