top of page

Connected Women Vietnam

Public·14 members

FC Porto VS Arsenal FC live video 21/02/2024 Live Stream

PORTO VS ARSENAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST 16 1ST ...YouTube · True Gooner320+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · True Gooner YouTube · True Gooner 49:19

Edouard beat the offside trap as he raced from inside his own half on to Forrest's pass, before playing in the Scotland winner on the edge of the box. There was still work to do as Forrest rounded Hladky and finished smartly for his first goal in eight matches and 14th of the season. Forrest almost sniffed out a third early in the second half, with Hladky superbly denying him and Jeremie Frimpong in quick succession. The Bucks are top of their conference and have won 12 of their 14 away matches this season. December is proving to be a great month for them with 10 wins from 11 matches. Their only loss was to Dallas and that's the only defeat inflicted on them in their last 22 matches. Away form has seen them unbeaten in their last eight games. The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) hopes to begin testing players for the virus at the start of May to allow for a safe return to training and has already drawn up a medical protocol. For the start of training, each club will form a group of players, technical staff, doctors and physiotherapists who will be tested and then isolated in a summer-style training camp. There are also plans to donate five Covid test kits for each kit used by clubs to avoid the criticism that football is taking away much-needed resources from other areas. Romanian FA to ask UEFA for Euro 2020 postponement Italian FA to request new date for Euro 2020 Euro 2021? What postponement could mean for England That could be quite some time and many countries will be likely to struggle to complete their campaigns prior to Euro 2020's start date of June 12, prompting speculation that it could either be postponed until either Christmastime or the summer of 2021. Moise Kean replaces Bernard. Posted at 76' Yerry Mina (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Ashley Barnes (Burnley). Posted at 75' Hand ball by Jordan Pickford (Everton). Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Yerry Mina (Everton) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Gylfi Sigurdsson with a cross. Posted at 74' Djibril Sidibé (Everton) wins a free kick on the right wing. This game will be their first match this season. Throughout history, both teams won approximately the same number of games, which tells us enough about the rivalry. Bookmakers put Galatasaray as the slight favorites this time around, which is something that I do not completely agree with. In their H2H meetings, we could see some games, with a large number of goals. The last game was one of those. The game ended in a 2:1 Galatasaray win. An interesting thing is that we saw only one game without both teams scoring in their previous 4 games. Something similar might happen here. If anybody wants to have a better game than that, they will clearly have to start this match strong, trying to score an early goal so they can later, finish the game easily. Currently, Galatasaray is sixth with 19 points from 11 games. On the other side, Basaksehir is 5th at the moment, with 19 points. Galatasaray will have to prove that they are favorites on the field, which I can see happening. Basaksehir is also having a worse goal ratio than Galatasaray, which we will discuss later. Both teams are playing changeable football this season, but from this perspective, Basaksehir could try to steal a point and shock their rivals again. The Londoners were the first British team to win the UEFA Women's Cup, the precursor to the Champions League, but no British side has won the competition in its current format. The champions are Olympique Lyonnais who have won the trophy a record six times, with German sides Vfl Wolfsburg, twice, and Turbine Potsdam also triumphing since the rebrand in 2009-10. I know I'm letting them down every week I don't pick them but that's what I'm paid to do, I'm paid to get results and I'm paid to get the team to perform. The three points against Brighton means United sit fifth in the table and Stoney is confident her team can achieve their goals in their first Women's Super League season. Arsenal FC Official Website | Home | Arsenal.com 6 hours ago — Arsenal Football Club Official Website: get the latest Arsenal FC news, highlights, fixtures and results. Become a free digital member for exclusive ... Italy, France, Spain and the Netherlands are in lockdown. Citizens are only allowed out for essential reasons. Under these circumstances, playing football is impossible and no-one knows for certain when the situation will change. The desire of the leagues is to finish the season. The desire of Uefa is to complete its competitions. If they could restart at the beginning of June, that scenario may well be possible. The big guys were using the good pitch, we had nothing to use and just played on the road. It was during these formative years that Ndidi came across a person who he credits as one of the most influential in his career. Former Nigeria international Nduka Ugbade, pictured, had a huge influence on a young Wilfred NdidiCoaching the army barracks youth team was former Nigeria international Nduka Ugbade, a tough disciplinarian who pushed the young players to their limits both physically and mentally. Leverkusen and Cologne will face to face in English week. Leverkusen is favorite and expect a good game because Leverkusen want to reach the UCL, while the away team play without a pressure and show their best. FC Porto vs Arsenal | Video | UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Browse an extensive library of videos from the UEFA Champions League 2023/2024 official website. Includes top goals, classic match highlights and much more.UEFA.com · 4 hours ago The last time Liverpool lost at home in the Premier League was back in 2017. They have a 53-game unbeaten run in the league at home and this season alone, they have won each of their 13 home matches. In 12 of the 13, they have scored two goals or more and they head to this clash with five straight clean sheets at home in the league and having scored 11. It was like a goal-off. I claimed it massively and he did. If we didn't get on, he would have tore into me. It was my first goal for Portsmouth away at Goodison. It was touch and go whether it was mine. I remember when Jermain signed for Portsmouth, he wouldn't speak to David Nugent over that England goal against Andorra. Jermain's shot squirmed under the goalkeeper and was rolling slowly towards the line, when Nuge became Usain Bolt and tapped it in. While domestic leagues are hoping to resume when the threat from the virus has receded, concrete start dates have yet to be fixed. That leaves the issue of expiring player contracts, which are usually timed to finish at the end of a given season, as a potential headache. The key suggestion to the working group in the document seen by Reuters is that "where an agreement is due to expire at the original end date of a season, such expiry be extended until the new end date of the season". It is hoped that clubs could return to training in mid-May should the government give permission amid restrictions to combat the threat of the novel coronavirus pandemic, which has hit the country hard with more than 2,000 deaths. The KNVB was not immediately available to comment. The decision would keep the Dutch in line with UEFA’s wishes that all countries try to complete their seasons, even if several months late, although some top Dutch clubs want the rest of the season to be cancelled like in neighbouring Belgium. Earlier on Tuesday, Zidane hailed his opposite number as the greatest manager in the world and recalled visiting Guardiola in 2015 at Bayern with a group of French coaches. We talked about his training sessions, how he managed the team and he was very sincere with us. We were inspired with the work he was doing, he motivated us even more," Zidane remembered. It will be difficult. Then we'll have a congested calendar with the Nations League, European championship and World Cup qualifiers. There will be very few opportunities to train. Italy has registered 132,547 cases of coronavirus, with 16,523 deaths. There is great bitterness," said Mancini. Unfortunately many people are no longer with us and that is the most difficult thing to accept. Pardubice and Prostejov will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 2. FK Pardubice this season have the following results: 12W, 2D and 3L. Meanwhile Prostejov have 4W, 7D and 6L. This season both these teams are often playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Odion Ighalo says he was so desperate to join Manchester United he took a pay cut to make the deal happen and did not sleep the night it was agreed. The 30-year-old Nigeria forward has joined United on loan from Shanghai Shenhua until the end of the season. The ex-Watford player says his mum cried at the news and there were parties on the street where he grew up. A few other clubs had shown interest, I said: 'Please, just pick United, if it's going to be possible,'" he said. United released a statement on Wednesday saying that once they return to Old Trafford "all home matches are currently scheduled to go ahead as planned". Solskjaer also added that none of his players had been tested for coronavirus and he was unaware of any plans to play the second leg against LASK behind closed doors in Manchester. TEAM NEWSOdion Ighalo is likely to start up front for Manchester United, who will be without Anthony Martial, Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford in Austria. When I went outside it just looked like a war zone. You could smell gas, electricity poles were down and sparking fires, trees everywhere, debris everywhere, a real mess. Less than a week after one of the proudest days in his life, Ally Mackay suffered one of the worst. Only five days earlier, at the end of February, the assistant general manager at Nashville SC had been at their debut Major League Soccer game against Atlanta United. Conceded by Ben White. Posted at 62' Attempt saved. Mateusz Klich (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Jack Harrison. Posted at 60' Ezgjan Alioski (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Southampton produced the biggest surprise of the day as they gained sweet revenge for a 9-0 home drubbing by Leicester City in October, coming from a goal down to win the return 2-1. A win over Aston Villa will see them win this competition for the third year in a row. Their Premier League title may be almost lost but there's still the chance of a treble of EFL Cup, FA Cup and Champions League. That wouldn't be too bad a season! City have won their last three games and wins at Leicester and Real Madrid show what form they are in. Goztepe have lost only 3 games at home all season and including the cup games they have scored at least once in 12 of the last 13 matches at home. Since October last year they only lost at home to Basaksehir, the current number 2 of the league. Football authorities have held talks with the UK government and public health experts over contingency plans to play matches behind closed doors if the coronavirus outbreak escalates. One senior football source said such a measure was "a possibility, but weeks rather than days away" and added "for now it is business as usual. Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin has said there is no need to panic. Let's try to be optimistic," he said. Porto v Arsenal - Big Match Predictor - video Dailymotion 1:01Arsenal F.C.. Arsenal make their return to the Champions League knockouts in a fixture that often favours the home side. Hide details ...Dailymotion · Stadium Astro English · 1 day ago I realised I made mistakes," he said. I'm not going to make the same mistakes. I'll make new mistakes - but not the same. Mourinho, who would not be drawn on what mistakes he was referring to, added: "I am humble, humble enough to try and analyse my career - not just the last year, but the whole thing, the evolution, the problems and the solutions. Not to blame anyone else. It was a great thing. I went really deep with that analysis. Wednesday saw Norwich City lose 4-0 at Arsenal leaving them seven points from safety. It's virtually eight because of their terrible goal difference. With only six league games remaining, it's looking like when they will be relegated not if. The loss to Arsenal was their fifth defeat in a row in league and cup games. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Celtic moved seven points clear in the Scottish Premiership after scoring three times in the final 12 minutes to beat 10-man Hamilton Academical. Marios Ogkmpoe gave the hosts a shock lead as Celtic attempted to capitalise on Rangers' draw with Aberdeen. I was also in Natal when Luis Suarez bit Georgio Chellini in 2014, but four years earlier the former Liverpool striker had already showed his will to win "by all means necessary". Ghana were the last African team standing in the first World Cup to be held in Africa. The quarter-final was 1-1 after 120 minutes and seconds away from a penalty shootout. Suarez blatantly handled the ball on the goalline to deny Ghana a last-gasp winner. Forwards - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Sadio Mane (Liverpool) Aubameyang: I despair sometimes with so-called top-class coaches. They come with fantastic reputations and proceed to mess around with the most gifted players. That was the impression I got of Unai Emery at Arsenal with the way he treated Alexandre Lacazette and Mesut Ozil. Fortunately, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was far too good, and in demand, to be messed around. GA Eagles and Jong PSV will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. GA Eagles this season have the following results: 6W, 9D and 2L. Meanwhile Jong PSV have 4W, 3D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Usti are in big drop in this part of the league, and they are going into this clash after two losing games in the previous two league match. They were defeat here from Brno 2:1, and in Pardubice 5:0. Vlasim is coming as one of the opponents that are trying to get away from the bottom of the table, and danger place, and they could push host, using Labem poor moment. Home form had been patchy before that though with just one point from their last three. Overall this season, Forest have won ten home games in the Championship but have lost six and drawn four. Only one of the last eight has been lost though but this is going to be a tough task against Fulham. Both teams have scored in two of the last three Championship home games. Host side did have big loss in the previous round, but without that match, they are averaging around two goal per game in the league. Team is at the bottom, but they should be able to defend here, and to avoid another huge defeat from the favorite. Vejle and Skive will face each other in the upcoming match in the 1st Division in Denmark. Vejle this season have the following results: 14W, 6D and 2L. Meanwhile Skive have 6W, 7D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. He says the main priority was reassuring players that everything that can be done to make the environment safe is being done - but players have to remain vigilant. It is a weighty responsibility," he said. It's a unique relationship with the players, it's not a normal doctor-patient relationship. You see them at breakfast, at 2am when you're waiting at airports, you get to know them. I am confident now that a Premier League training ground is one of the safest environments around. Having survived wave after wave of pressure in their last Champions League trip in the Nou Camp, Slavia will once again be looking to shut up shop in Dortmund and play in a defensive manner. Recent away performances haven't been particularly potent from the side, with blanks fired in 3 of their last 4 trips and it's fair to say they aren't expected to give the hosts too many issues from an offensive perspective. Neither of those will be able to play in the remaining league games so the remainder of the campaign will be an opportunity for current Chelsea players to establish their importance to the team. Tammy Abraham impressed in the first half of the campaign but injuries coupled with a loss of form meant that only one of his 13 league goals were scored in 2020. Charlton Athletic will host Huddersfield Town for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this league. True, Charlton have better position in the table. They are currently on the 17th place with 23 points. However, Charlton are in poor shape. They are vulnerable team. They earned only 1 point in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Huddersfield who's is one of the outsiders in this campaign. They are currently on the 21th place with 18 points. Yeah, the visitors are also a weak team. However, they have more motivation to fighting for the victory because they constantly closer to the relegation zone. My pick - Huddersfield to win. Aston Villa have lost their last three games. Manchester City have already scored nine goals in two games against Aston Villa this season. Manchester City have only lost two of their last 21 games in this competition, both inflicted on them by Manchester United. Manchester City had a great win in midweek and now head to Wembley for the EFL Cup final.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page